Big Fish Print Solutions/International Falls, MN
Big Fish Print Solutions is looking for a Printing Press Operator for its very busy sheetfed and flexo printing operation. Located in lovely International Falls, Minnesota. We serve hundreds of clients with varying commercial print needs and are dedicated to producing quality products for all served. This position is our lead Mark Andy operator and would also work as a member of our press team on other presses and equipment.
Job requirements are:
- Experience with Mark Andy is preferred, but we are willing to train the right individual
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining a safe work environment for all
- General maintenance of the press along with identifying problems that require attention
- Ability to see the full spectrum of color
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, ability to be certified to operate a forklift
- Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork!
- Embracing our company’s core values: Collaboration, Community, Integrity, Passion and Perseverance
- This is a union position
- Good wages and benefits (401k match, health insurance contribution, PTO, paid holidays)
- Starting pay commensurate with print-related experience
- Primarily a day shift position, but flexibility is a must in order to best serve our clients
- Work location is 1602 Highway 71, International Falls, MN
If interested in this position, apply now by clicking the link below, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via U.S. mail, Jerry Flansburg, Big Fish Print Solutions, 1602 Highway 71, International Falls, MN 56649. Phone inquiries should be directed to Jerry or Rob Davenport, 218-285-7411.
Big Fish Print Solutions and North Star Publishing are affiliates of Big Fish Works, parent company of 18 weekly and twice-weekly newspapers, two commercial printing plants and a digital advertising agency located in the great state of Minnesota.